Opp. to I.B.
Hungund 587 118
Distt: Bagalkot, Karnataka
117 villages, 6 Tandas, 12 Vastis, 5 Blocks and 3 Districts. This work at the grass root level covers the Bilagi, Hungund, Indi, Hagaribommanahalli, and Sondur taluks of Bagalkot, Bijapur and Bellary districts.
- Community Organisation
- Information, Education and Awareness, Health Awareness and Sanitation Activities
- Rehabilitation and Resettlement
- Health and Family Welfare Activities
- Watershed Development Activities
The Income Generation and enhanced capacity and productivity Programme is based on peoples need, interests and the local market. It s coverage includes the making of:
- Lambani dresses
- Baskets and mats
- Glass frame work
- Embroidery (hand and Machine)
- Screen-printing, book binding, sweet stall and garment packing boxes.
- Hand made paper, paper covers, greeting cards, paper bags.
- Catering and bakery products
- Readymade garments
- Liquid and powder soap
- Plain, egg, oil and herbal shampoo
- White Phenyl
- Poshak powder
Established in : 1989
Working Languages : English, Kannada
Share on Facebook